The Academy for Little Children is open year-round, 6:30 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. Our enrollment process is as simple as 1-2-3!
- You are encouraged to call The Academy for Little Children location you are interested in to set up a tour. Alternatively, you can submit a tour request here.
- The site director or supervisor will be best suited to help you pick a day and time that works best and answer any preliminary questions you may have.
- Rates and availability can also be discussed during this phone call, especially considering many of our classrooms currently have a wait-list.
- On the day of your tour, the site director or supervisor will show you around the school.
- Your child and any other supporting family members are welcome to join you on the day of your tour.
- During this time, the site director or supervisor will tell you about the center, introduce you to the staff, inform you of our school policies, and answer any questions you may have. They will reiterate rates and availability and discuss a possible enrollment start date.
- Once you have made the decision to join our team, you will be required to leave a security deposit of one week’s tuition and a yearly registration fee (both of which are non-refundable).
- You will be given an enrollment folder with useful school and classroom information as well as paperwork for you to fill out. The paperwork would need to be returned to the site director prior to your child’s start date.
- For more information on the enrollment process, please feel free to contact us!
- New families typically find it helpful to drop off supplies (diapers, wipes, extra clothes, etc.) before their child’s first day. This reduces the amount of items that need to be brought in, allowing them to focus more on their child.
- We have an open-door policy, meaning families are welcomed and encouraged to reach out to us with any questions, comments, or concerns. Feel free to stop in, call, or email before your child’s first day in order to get the answers you need!